Arbor Men's Clovis Snowboard 2020
The Clovis is Arbor's latest System Camber gun. They designed the Clovis with pro team rider Mark Carter, who drew shaping inspiration from Native American arrowheads to deliver the performance, power, and stability required for hunting massive mountain lines. The 2020 Clovis has an updated shaping profile with additional volume in the nose, increased overall width, added taper, and a shorter tail length for maximum float. Increased snap and torsional rebound increase control in critical situations thanks to four Carbon A-Frames that run diagonally towards the center of the board from the outside contact points. Arbor's Zero Waste Base tech, combined with a Bio-Plastic Topsheet, Recycled Steel Edges, and Entropy Bio-Resin come together to create a high-performance board with environmentally conscious construction.
PARK & STREET
- American Black Walnut Powerply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Double Barrel Core – Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running down the center of the board for added longitudinal pop and unmatched board control.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- 1 cm Tapered Tail – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking.
- AWD Carbon A-Frame - A carbon fiber lay-up insert running from the contact points to the inserts creates structural A-frames for improved torsional performance in the steeps and at speed.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Their highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line Arbor is proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – Arbor stands behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– They detune the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Zero Waste Base Technology – All of Arbor's die-cut bases feature Zero Waste Base technology, and come in 2 interchangeable colorways. This process is essential to reducing their carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, they do their best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.
|LENGTH (cm)||RIDER WEIGHT (lbs / kg)||Binding Size||TIP / WAIST /TAIL WIDTH (cm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (cm)||TIP / TAIL LENGTH (cm)||SIDECUT (M) TIP /CENTER / TAIL||TAPER (cm)||REF. POINT WIDTH (in - cm)||REF. STANCE SETBACK (cm)|
|157||124-204 / 56-93||M/L||29.6 / 25.6 / 28.8||111.7||32.90 / 19.90||8.75 / 7.85 / 8.75||0.8||21.3 / 54||0|
|159||128-208 / 58-94||M/L||29.8 / 25.7 / 29.0||113.5||33.00 / 20.00||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||0.8||21.3 / 54||0|
|161||132-212+ / 60-96||M/L||30.0 / 25.8 / 29.2||115.3||33.10 / 20.10||9.4 / 8.5 / 9.4||0.8||21.3 / 54||0|