Arbor Men's Crosscut Camber Snowboard 2020
The Crosscut is the newest addition to the Arbor line in their expanding collection of directional snowboards. Built on the same chassis as the A-Frame, the Crosscut offers a more affordable option for riders who prefer a snowboard with a setback stance and a small amount of taper ideal when riding predominantly in their natural stance direction. The top of the Crosscut features a hand dyed Ash Powerply, Bio-Plastic Topsheet and Arbor's all-new Sintered Crosslink Base, a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and precision while maintaining ease of repair. The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
PARK & STREET
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from the production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Double Barrel II Core – A progressive 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Sintered CrossLink Base – Arbor's new CrossLink base is a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- .87 cm Taper – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Arbor's highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with Arbor's 2020 line they are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – Arbor stands behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– They detune the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Zero Waste Base Technology – All of Arbor's die-cut bases feature their Zero Waste Base technology, and come in 2 interchangeable colorways. This process is essential to reducing our carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, they do their best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of products.